Some—hopefully useful—posts below.
BE in Practice
Useful for anyone looking for perspectives on applied Behavioral Science.
- Use personalization technologies to amplify Behavioral Economics
- Personalization technologies enable Behavioral Economics interventions in online banking
Some potential use cases where the application of proper behavioral intervention techniques could make a real impact and difference. Maybe inspiration?
- Using behavioral science to increase recycling and dog feeding at the same time
- Using hamburgers and broccoli to reduce cart abandonment rates
- Allow clients to prime themselves by personalizing their online banking client area
- After the checkout: how to use this final moment to generate customer satisfaction
- Design investing/banking client dashboards UI to mitigate myopic loss aversion
ICAR analysis examples
Real-life situations analyzed through the lenses of my ICAR Behavior Analysis framework. to use as examples of analysis.
- The new UBER app: a behavioral scientist overview
- Text messages sent when blood donors’ blood is used
Thoughts on applied behavioral science
[Primarily for behavioral scientists] Though I spend a lot of time thinking about the theoretical aspects of using Behavioral Science in an applied context, I have little time to actually write my thoughts about it. When I do though, you can find them here listed below. All feedback and comments highly welcome!